This course is designed for busy professionals who have three main issues:
- A lack of time
- A lack of energy
- Are frustrated by the one-size-fits-all approach
Perhaps you used to have good fitness, or had more time to prioritise and focus on health and fitness, but the convergent pressures of work and home life have squeezed the bandwidth you had for your wellbeing.
You probably have a busy job that is increasingly stressful, with more and more demands on your time.
You might be noticing red flags going up in relation to the Six Signals® – sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion and fitness – and feel run-down, stressed out or even on the way to burnout. Your sleep may be poor, therefore you wake up without enough energy to get through your day and your mental health is suffering as a result.
What you need is the tools, knowledge and understanding to maximise the time you have available for prioritising health, fitness and wellbeing in a way that is personal to you, achievable and above all, effective.
After completing the Six Signals® Course for health, fitness and wellbeing, you will be able to:
- Take control of your health
- Understand the importance of holistic health
- Improve the quality and duration of your sleep
- Value and nurture your mental wellbeing
- Maintain a healthy body composition
- Get more energy using natural methods
- Improve your fitness without taking up lots of time
- Maintain a healthy digestive system
- Develop strategies to use anywhere and anytime to maintain optimal health