Modern day pressures mean increasingly more stressful jobs and work pressure. As a result, maybe you’re noticing red flags going up in relation to your sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion or fitness – and feel run-down or stressed out.
Bodyshot have identified six main areas where we see clients having issues. We call these areas the Six Signals® because they are strong indicators of how healthy you are. The Six Signals® are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion and fitness. Each signal impacts on the others in what we call an interconnected health model. It’s important to have a good understanding of each signal and what it means for your health and longevity.
You may have a red flag going up in one or more of these six areas, or perhaps all of them:
- A sleep signal is waking early and being unable to go to sleep
- A mental health signal is anxiety, chronic stress or burnout
- An energy signal is fluctuating energy levels or being unable to energise yourself for certain activities or when at home with your family
- A body composition signal is rapid weight gain, metabolic issues or difficulties absorbing nutrients from food
- A digestion signal is acid reflux or loose stools
- A fitness signal is sudden loss of fitness, mobility issues or unexplained aches and pains
By taking this course you will learn how to:
- Improve the quality and duration of your sleep
- Value and nurture your mental health
- Maintain a healthy body composition
- Get more energy using natural methods
- Improve your fitness without giving up big chunks of your personal time
- Maintain a healthy digestive system
- Develop strategies that you can use anywhere and anytime to maintain good health
- Gain a good understanding of the underappreciated aspects of wellbeing
- Learn to value healthspan as much as lifespan – staying healthy for as long as possible
Prior to starting the course, discover what your Health IQ score is based on our unique Six Signals® methodology. Our simple diagnostic tool will help you understand where you should prioritise your efforts.
- Navigate to any lesson using the menu in the sidebar on the right, or using the next / previous buttons at the bottom of the page
- Check out the resources section under the Six Signals main menu for supporting resources
- There is a lot of valuable content in these modules and it often requires you to watch several times in order to take it all in – watch each section as many times as you need to
- Look to assimilate 2 or 3 points for each module, build them into your lifestyle and then come back to take on 2 or 3 more. Health is a long game, and requires patience, but small incremental changes can have a powerful overall effect
- Look out for the weekly ‘Thrive in Five’ emails every Monday morning for more insights
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the contact form if you have any questions or suggestions.
Enjoy the course!
Within the Resources section we have included additional materials that we think will be beneficial to you and supplement some of the course materials. We’ve also included case studies for motivation, and we’ll add to this as we go.